Yes, you can start a business for $50. The business can be product or service-oriented, full-time or part-time, from home or not. Here is how the costs break down:
- Using Google, enter godaddy into the search box. Click on the $0.99 domain name box.
2. Go to 1 Dollar Hosting. Buy 12 months of website hosting for $12.00
3. Go to fiverr.com and hire someone to design a logo for $5.00
4. Design a website on WordPress.com for free.
5. Host the website on 1 dollar hosting.
6. Figure out what you want to sell or a service to provide. Candles to yard work. Whatever you want to do
7. Partner with a friend and double your efforts.
8. Set up a PayPal account. Integrate the PayPal account with the website.
9. Sign up for social media platforms, hopefully with the same domain name
10. Start blogging or put product on your site to sell. Advertise your services.
You spent $18 and a little time. Spend the rest on materials if you need them or buy a few pizzas. Or save the $32.00 for a date.
Whichever way you choose, start a business for $50.00 or less.
You’re welcome. Have a nice day.