Homepreneurs has many friends that have successfully started businesses from their homes. Each is unique, represent both part-time and full-time jobs, and all are successful enough to continue. Names, business names and descriptions, and links to either web sites or contact information is provided:
– Fred Barrett -Senior Project Manager for Projworks. Fred is certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) and is also an Adjunct Instructor for Project Management at Computer Systems Institute. Fred’s contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wendy Barrett – Marketing Executive at FreeLife International . Wendy specializes in helping people get healthier, lose weight and feel great! Wendy’s website is http://wendyb.freelife.com/international/usa/index.cfm/home<a>
– Lorena Blonsky – Founder, LMB Associates. LMB is a premier Chicago-area search firm specializing in the recruitment of information technology professionals. Lorena may be reached at email@example.com
– Katie Brainerd – Owner, KTCakes – Katie makes Homemade cakes for any occasion!! KTCakes is on Facebook or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Julie Novak-Borst – Owner, The Framing Source – Julie custom frames pictures, etc for corporate and personal use. A multi-talented professional, Julie cuts her own matting and has a fantastic eye for color and style. Julie can be contacted at email@example.com.
– Linda Strickland – Linda is a nature photographer featured in a Homepreneurs success story recently. Her eye for catching wildlife in a natural setting is quite remarkable. Linda’s work is found at NatureRestoreMe or she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Lindsay Coats – Owner, StellarEdgePr and featured in a Homepreneurs success story. StellaredgePR offers event planning, marketing, design, and promotional services. StellarEdgePR is also redesigned Homepreneurs logo, blog, and Facebook pages.
The home businesses featured above are examples of the many possibilities for home business. Many if not all, can be done on a part-time or full-time basis too. Make some extra income or turn a hobby into a business. Win-win for all.
These individuals have started and successfully run a variety of businesses from home. If each can succeed, why can’t you???
By Dion D. Shaw
Dion D Shaw is the founder and owner of Homepreneurs
Homepreneurs. New Day. New Opportunities.
Homepreneurs does not endorse nor have any relationships with any of the services listed. Homepreneurs receives no compensation or consideration for its suggestions. Homepreneurs strongly urges all interested parties to conduct research and accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred.
© Homepreneurs 2010 – 2012, All rights reserved