Recently, Homepreneurs posted about making money via online surveys. One of these – SurveyHead – is something Homepreneurs staff has tried and made a little money. These surveys are sent via email on a frequent basis and easy to complete. You won’t make a million taking these surveys, but a little extra money never hurts, especially if one is unemployed or in need of money. See below for a survey received by us the other day. Good idea? Point your browser to www.surveyhead.com, fill out a profile, and start earning!
If you are unable to click on the survey link above, please copy and paste this link into your address bar to begin the survey:Important Message: Please provide thoughtful and honest responses at all times!You will not receive your survey reward and your member account may be closed if you engage in any of the following activities:• Register with Surveyhead by providing false or misleading information.
• Provide false or misleading information in our surveys or profiles in an attempt to qualify.
• Demonstrate inattentive behavior such as speeding through a survey or entering information that is ineligible.
• Create multiple Surveyhead accounts.
• Complete a survey more than one time.
• Forward your invitation to someone else, unless directed to do so.
• Complete a survey well under the average length of interview as recorded in our system.
• Post our survey links on the Internet or advise others on how to qualify.
• Register if you are under the age of 13 years old in the United States. Note: age restrictions vary by country.
16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250
Encino, CA 91436 USA
Article by Dion Shaw
Dion Shaw is the founder and owner of Homepreneurs.
Surveyhead is protected by all applicable copyrights.
In 1991, Dion Shaw was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). Over the years, his health has declined, including ongoing vision problems associated with optic neuritis, and doctors now say a stem cell transplant is essential to his well-being and perhaps, survival.