Many of these work from home positions – some employee, some contract – are with major corporations and may be ideal for starting a home business. These positions are good for part time home employment, stay at home moms and retirees, and many offer benefits too. Get a dream job and work from home too.
Please remember that most positions should require no payment for training or work-related materials. Most call center positions will need a home computer and stable Internet access.
1) Century Link: CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country and advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink™ Prism™ TV and DIRECTV brands.
CenturyLink offers a variety of call center and service representative careers. Some positions offer a comprehensive benefits package as well, including medical, vacation, and retirement plans.
2) 1-800Flowers.com: Customer Service – Temporary Work from Home Opportunity
1-800-FLOWERS.COM’s customer contact center, recent winner of the global call center of the year award, is currently recruiting agents for its Work from Home Customer Service team. This team provides professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers from the comfort and convenience of their home office. Sales and Service Specialists serve as the first contact customers have with the company and will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs. The Sales and Service Specialists will be completing transactions in real time, working simultaneously with multiple software applications; consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis; appropriately identifying and escalating unresolved issues.
3) XACT Telesolutions: XACT is leading provider of customized, integrated telecommunications support services nationwide, by combining innovative solutions tailored to each customer’s unique needs with exceptional service delivery. Currently hiring home-based Outbound Sales Professionals – An Outbound Sales Professional is responsible for making lead driven calls in a fast faced outbound environment delivered by a predictive dialer. Business to business calls. Sales experience preferred and recommended.
4) Uhaul: Whether you are looking for a second job, need part-time work while in school or would like to establish yourself with one company, U-Haul is the place for you. We provide our employees with the careers, environment, challenges, growth, and development opportunities, as well as the rewards, they deserve. Currently hiring E-Center Sales & Reservations positions. If you are a team player, hard-working, enthusiastic, and have a good attitude, then a career as an E-Center Sales & Reservations representative is for you. For many people, work at home is an ideal situation and for some, it might be their only practical option.
5) American Express: Currently hiring Home Based Service – Customer Care Professional Jobs. As a Home Base Customer Care Professional, you own all aspects of the customer relationship. Amex Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building. At Amex, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” You can earn an average of $16.57 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an Amex Home Base Customer Care Professional(CCP). Our top performers can earn over $20 per hour!!
For a list of 80 or so more work at home positions click here! This large list has pay rates, locations, and position descriptions. With a little research and a few resume submissions, you can WORK AT HOME TOO!
List compiled by Dion Shaw
Dion D. Shaw is the founder and owner of Homepreneurs
Homepreneurs. New Day. New Opportunity.
Homepreneurs does not endorse nor have any relationships with any of the services listed. Homepreneurs receives no compensation or consideration for its suggestions. Homepreneurs strongly urges all interested parties to conduct research and accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred.
© Homepreneurs 2011