Gradually, changes are made to Homepreneurs to make the blog more user-friendly. The ads previously at the bottom of each post are removed going forward. This is available through WordPress for a $30 charge. The category list is reduced into higher-level, more meaningful titles. Looking at the blog now, you will see 6 headings:
1) Home – has all recent postings
2) Home business ideas – has everything from photography to crafts to graphic design and writing. These are not listed out, but clicking on this category will give all posted business ideas
3) Homepreneurs – subtitles are Blogging, eBook, Social Networking and Success Stories
4) Start & Grow – has marketing, branding, Financial, planning, technology, Insurance
5) Work at Home Jobs – contains survey sites, quick money on-line positions, work from home positions
These categories display differently (width) in various versions of the major browsers: Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, but all categories are present in each.
I hope these small changes make your visit to our site more useful and easier to navigate. Please let me know of any suggestions for future improvement. This site is for your use and to help you find work.
Best wishes for 2013 and thanks for your continued support.
Dion D. Shaw
Dion D. Shaw is the founder and owner of Homepreneurs
Homepreneurs. New Day. New Opportunity.